717 CHARLES ST, Point Edward, Ontario, Canada
SHARP 1.5 STOREY, 3 BEDRM HOME, FRESHLY PAINTED, MOVE-IN CONDITION. NEW FURNACE, ROOF `97, NEW 100 AMP SERVICE `07. GREAT LOCATION IN POINT EDWARD, WALKING DISTANCE TO CANATARA PARK. FULLY FENCED YARD WITH GARAGE, CLOSE TO SCHOOLS. PRICED FOR IMMEDIATE SALE. SHOWS GREAT! GREAT VALUE FOR POINT EDWARD.
- Property Address: 717 CHARLES ST, Point Edward, Ontario, Canada
- Property Type: Residential
- Lot Size: 50 X 122
- Sewage Type: Municipal
- Water Type: Municipal, Municipal, Municipal, Municipal
- Structure Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1-Total
- Heating Type: Natural Gas, Forced Air, Natural Gas, Forced Air, Natural Gas, Forced Air, Natural Gas, Forced Air
- Exterior Type: Aluminum/Vinyl Siding, Aluminum/Vinyl Siding, Aluminum/Vinyl Siding, Aluminum/Vinyl Siding
- Building Type: 1 1/2 Storey, 1 1/2 Storey, 1 1/2 Storey, 1 1/2 Storey
The content on this website is protected by copyright and other laws, and is intended solely for the private, non-commercial use by individuals. Any other reproduction, distribution or use of the content, in whole or in part, is specifically prohibited. Prohibited uses include commercial use, "screen scraping", "database scraping", and any other activity intended to collect, store, reorganize or manipulate the content of this website.
REALTOR®, REALTORS®, and the REALTOR® logo are certification marks that are owned by REALTOR® Canada Inc. and licensed exclusively to The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA). These certification marks identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA and who must abide by CREA's By-Laws, Rules, and the REALTOR® Code. The MLS® trademark and the MLS® logo are owned by CREA and identify the professional real estate services provided by members of CREA.
The information contained on this website is based in whole or in part on information that is provided by members of CREA, who are responsible for its accuracy. CREA reproduces and distributes this information as a service for its members, and assumes no responsibility for its completeness or accuracy.